Monday, April 20, 2009

DIR Floorplan

I have finished my seminar at the university - drove the 45 minute home and am now slouched on the couch while listening to Stanley Greenspan's DIR Floorplan. I am tired but content at the same time. It seems as if several things are falling together. 

My mother started chemotherapy and is now in her second cyclus. She told me yesterday that the chemo is making her sicker than the first round. She still sounds strong and upbeat. 

Ok, got to go back and focus. 

1 comment:

  1. You can model a dream home, you need a 2D and 3D view of the structure. Take advantage of modern designing techniques, spacious and planned layout, and innovative décor, so the space is always bright and comfortable. Elegant lighting adds even more appeal to their interiors.
    <a href="http://www.multiforminteriors.com/2D Floor plan designer In Delhi</a>

    ReplyDelete